We’ve got you covered with the countless tasks to perform.
- How to choose a wedding location and date
- How to narrow down the guest list
- How to budget and who pays for what
- How to choose your team players and understand their roles
- How to pick the Bride approved perfect look
- How to write your own vows
- And even a wedding planning dictionary to learn the terms that you had no idea even existed
- …And much more
GROOM’S STYLE MANUAL INCLUDED
As a bonus you also get a separate hand pocket style booklet to help you shop for your wedding attire: Dress codes – Wedding attire options – Style rules – Suit guide – Dress shirt – Trousers guide – Accessories – Renting vs buying – What to ask your tailor …and more.
CONTRACTS & FORCE MAJEURE INCLUDED
Planning a wedding also means signing commitments. With your notebook, you also get a separate hand pocket booklet to guide you on signing vendor’s quotes, contracts and amendments.
WEDDING PLANNER DETAILS:
- Size: A5
- Cover: hardcover
- Inside: filled with illustrations and over 300 pages of wedding planning worksheets.
Only national delivery in South Africa, ships from Johannesburg, Gauteng.
WEEKLY EMAIL SUPPORT
The Groom Plan to Wed notebook is here to cover all of your most challenging questions. If you feel lost, drop us a line with your questions, we support you and guide you in your planning journey.
All our books are designed, printed and bound with love in South Africa.