PLANNING WORKSHEETS INCLUDED:
- Wedding timeline and checklist
- Wedding vision, theme and colours
- Budget breakdowns
- Venue search
- Guestlist and RSVPs tracker
- Planning with social media
- The wedding party
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Invitation planning and wedding stationery
- Ceremony planning and vows
- Caterers and dinner style
- Photographer research
- DJ/Band research
- Shopping for your wedding dress
- Transportation research
- Flower planner and bouquet styles
- Décor and table setting
- Cake research
- Beauty planner
- Honeymoon packing list
- Supplier and wedding party contacts
- Wedding day checklist and timeline;
- Contracts, force majeure, and how to postpone your wedding
…and much more!
CONTRACTS & FORCE MAJEURE INCLUDED
Planning a wedding also means signing commitments. With your notebook, you also get a separate hand pocket booklet to guide you on signing vendor’s quotes, contracts and amendments.
WEDDING PLANNER DETAILS:
- Size: A5
- Cover: hardcover
- Inside: filled with illustrations and over 300 pages of wedding planning worksheets.
Intended for: savvy Brides-to-be with a busy lifestyle
Only national delivery in South Africa, ships from Johannesburg, Gauteng.
WEEKLY EMAIL SUPPORT
If you feel lost or overwhelmed, drop us a line with your questions, we support you and guide you in your planning journey.
All our books are designed, printed and bound with love in South Africa.