what you need to know if you don’t have a plan
A groom wedding planner notebook & wedding toolbox
Congrats! You bought the ring, but your responsibilities are far from over. You need to do more than just showing up on time for the ceremony. From the moment you proposed, every decision you make needs to reflect who you are as a couple. What your wedding vision is going to be? Where do you want to get married? Are you sharing the costs? From setting up a budget to looking good, and all the essential things in between that you need to know and plan together, you can find them here:
Your bachelor status is about to change for a supportive husband title. Your relationship survival guide includes tips, ideas, budget breakdowns, reminders, and to-do lists.
Plan to Wed notebook
Even in a digital world, a tangible notebook can help. A manual that will guide you through the planning process. A great starting point with tips, worksheets, and professional advice to get you on the right track. >Groom Wedding Notebook
In your WedinBox you’ll get your Groom notebook and your own custom blueprint of your wedding vision designed by our virtual designer, with access to an all-in-one online client portal to keep track of all your wedding details. >Visit our Studio
Wedding day coordinator
A few weeks before the end of the planning process, it’s time to use a helping hand and enjoy your last weeks to make sure that everything goes as planned. Book your assistant of the day to handle the details and the logistics. >Coordinator
We care about grooms too
- Because we welcome love in all gender, shapes, sizes, and colours.
- Because we celebrate all love. Equally.
- Because we believe your planning journey is a special time in preparing for a lifetime together.
- Because we want you to take part of the planning process as well.
- Because we know that you don’t want your partner to execute or manage all the details on the big day.
- We hear you because it all began with you!